|Job Title||:||Technical Services Engineer|
|Reporting to||:||Technical Services Engineer|
• Carry out engineering technical support services and responsibilites in the Company Maintenance Manual to ensure that aircraft reliability, safety and airworthiness objectives are achieved
• Ensure all aircraft technical documentation produced is distributed, revised and properly recorded
• Maintain high personal standards of workmanship, and to ensure that all information processed and produced by Technical Services is complete, accurate, and available on time.
• Comply with the Company HSE (Healthy and Safety Environment) policy and maintain high personal standards of work safety at all times, and to ensure that activities are conducted without injury, illness, incidents or lost time.
• Liaise with clients, supervisors, and other sections and departments within the Company to ensure Company and client objectives are achieved.
• Liaise with product and aircraft manufacturer's representatives
• Prepare and submit technical and non-technical reports
• Minimum S1 Aeronautics with 2 years experiences in Engineering/Technical Services (Aviation Industry)
• TOEIC score minimum 600
• Passing the Psychological Test
• Computer (MS Office and Excel) and internet literate
To express your interest and join this exciting team, please forward a covering letter, CV, and academic certificate/transcript to: