|Job Title||:||Aircraft Maintenance System (AMS) Administrator|
|Department||:||MIS (Management Information System)|
|Reporting to||:||MIS Manager|
• To control the operation of Technical Department computer network, Aircraft Maintenance System (AMS) and Engineering software.
• Monitoring and supporting the network services, server, client computer and communication system, including the internet, PABX phone system and the security of LAN/WAN.
• To supervises the training of userin the use of AMS, computer, printers and other peripherals in addition to the program application installed.
• Diploma 3 or University graduates, preferably in Informatics.
• Good computer literate, Windows & Office applications
• Minimum 2 years experience in controlling Integrated Aviation Software (IAS) or other Maintenance System, preferably in aviation business
• Familiar with ERP system, reporting tools SQL server query tools or reporting services
• Knowledge in Windows server technology/networking
• Fluent in English
Non Technical Requirements:
• Team work
• Strong interpersonal, communcation and analytical skills
• Willing to travel and have high flexibility on project allocation
• Willing to be hired on contract basis
• Preferably lived in Tangerang area
To express your interest and join this exciting team, please forward a covering letter and CV to email@example.com