|Job Title||:||Radio Operator|
|Reporting to||:||Chief Operations Administrator|
• Maintain a continuous listening watch, respond to all communications and/or initiate communications, in accordance with Company procedures.
• Provide flight following service for flight operations conducted out of normal coverage or as a back up to the Air Traffic Service.
• Provide radio communication service to the Operations, Engineering, and any other department for their official requirement.
• Keep an accurate, written log of all radio communications either with aircrafts or ground stations.
• Ensureall communcations equipment is operating satisfactorily. Report any equipment defect or communication difficulty immediately.
• Ensure the Radio Operator's post is not left unmanned at any operational time so that urgent message left unattendend.
• Complete a proper hand-over to the next Radio Operator on duty and report promptly for duty and comply with duty roster requirement.
• Prepare written reports of information communicated by radio, in accordance with Company procedures.
Minimum High School graduated with Aviation Radio Operator License.
• Computer (MS Office and Excel) and internet literate
Non Technical Requirements:
• Excellent communication skills and team work
• High attention to details
• Willing to work in shift period
• Domiciled in Tangerang
• Willing to be hired as contract basis
To express your interest and join this exciting team, please forward a covering letter, CV, and academic certificate/transcript to: